lørdag den 30. oktober 2010

Why are you worried over little things

I am writing this because of reading the other thread about protecting your material and stuff...

My question to you is
"Why are you worried over little things"

Try to look at the bigger picture here. It's ok to worry about little things but it's not making you money.

For example, Yesterday evening, I emailed for Joint ventures with 12 companies and 1 replied by the morning for the proposal even before I woke up...
And know what... I emailed them on a whim and didn't have a proposal ready yet. lol

Don't try to be perfect here. You'll learn and You'll grow and by god, you'll grow strong.

BizTGuy wrote on one of my forums:
Have you ever noticed Eben pagan? in last 3-4 yrs since he started promoting in online marketing niche, he produced more content than any other marketer...
His content was far more valuable than any other...
his content was far more pricer than any other...

Think where do your priority lies...
Do you think eben is concerned about his stuff getting to torrent sites???


Just for the fun, I tried to look into when Eben started... He started at around mid 2007 and (it's his 3rd year in Internet marketing niche).
Do you know how many products he have?
Connected
Self Made wealth
Ignition
Internet marketing 101
Modern Guru Series
Guru Home Study (seminar and home study course)
Get altitude (seminar and home study)
Guru mastermind (seminar and home study)
Wake up productive

Holy crap... how busy is he? All of these are pretty darn expensive products

"How does eben does it?"
He have systems in place. He have a system to create products, he have system to research the market and everything.

You should also start working on creating a system.
For example, Create a system of creating a product. I have a system of writing an ebook in few short hours. By the end of day, I'll have very professional looking ebook ready.
I also have system to create audio and video product (though creating video product is still a little shaky right now).

Every second that you waste worry your head, is time wasted forever... Get over it and get started.

PS: I am not pointing fingers at the user who started that thread. But more at the way people respond to this. I have seen this happening in forums, my personal talks too, So I decided to write about it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar